sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2016

Facebook Security: Malware scanner or maybe fishing attempt or even just normal scan stuff?

Facebook security, Malware scanner or maybe fishing attempt?


I have this issue since 5 minutes ago, and this thing didn't download any Eset it downloads a Kaspersky Malware Scanner.
But it didn't show any progress bar, the setup didn't ran even after I clicked 3 times.

Since it was too suspicious I turn off the connection lol, but Facebook didn't show that I've download or something like that.
I did a scan with Eset (his one of my AVs) and a cloud scan with dumb ass Baidu Antivirus, Baidu first said that was okay, but after the second scan it was saying unknown.

So I delete with Baidu file shredder rsrsrsr, I was like if it is trying to get info, you aint gonna get away with this.
Then Google Chrome was using more cpu that he was and I was like wtf? Sh**t I was right to do all that, and I thought I was already infected by a spyware.

But I had plenty virus experience, in the beginning when Windows 7 arrived, I fought with some viruses manually, it was hard but I nailed and lost the battle rsrsrsrs, At least I had XP.

So I opened Windows Services and Task Scheduler.
I search for any automatic service that was running, and I didn't found any thing new. Then it was the time of Task Scheduler, I've search only in the Task Scheduler library tasks and I found some strange tasks, I even found a tasks that runs some program on Sys32 and then executes a .js file in ProgramData, I read the file, but my C++(I think) isn't the best and I didn't want to take a lot of time trying to understand the code, and since it runs a 20:49 I did't care, this time I'm awake any if something strange happens and I didn't find out till now it means that nothing happens lol and the file had some thing about Baidu so I think is not of any concern.

I didn't search for start items or registry coz every registry modification I see a pop up notification from Eset here and nothing came up, so registry was clean.

After some searches I found that it happened to other, so I calm down a little and download the file again.

Before the download finishes my Facebook had open and I press cancel to that. I just don't need any scan, my PC is clean, and I have some hack-tool and viruses for self learning and I didn't want to have to fight with some online tool and say that they was alright and the could stay where they are or even find out that the removal tool has clean them up, so ...

We all get a happy ending except this guy : When facebook forces you to download ...Own antivirus gets knocked out Well that was some kind of alert to me, but he made out later

You can read those topics too about people that had the same issue
What To Do When Facebook Locks You Out

You can log into Facebook and the scan will continue working. We'll send you a Facebook notification when the scan is finished.

Facebook forcing us to download Kaspersky malware hoax

PS1: I didn't ran because I kill the process of the first two and the second just IDK
PS2: I thing Google Chrome thing was just a coincidence.
PS3: I found something on the Google about the .js file, I'm gonna check out, if you have that to just be on guard C:\ProgramData\duplicaterecord.js

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário